Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your favourite type of "football"?

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 03:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
MrMister

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Your favourite type of "football"?

AMERICAN

Watched pretty much all my life. Still to this day I can't get enough of it really.

I actually tuned into a Premier League game earlier today for a bit. I must say the camera work was pretty stellar. They gave so many different looks at the field and the camera operators were much more in tune as to what to focus on and when. I'm assuming these camera crews know much more about the game than when some American company like ABC broadcasts the games. Anyway, what I saw was a much more dynamic looking product due to how the camera angles were done.