Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 03:37 PM   #6642 (permalink)
haribo
Stk.. Narkb

haribo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREWharibo is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolquip View Post
I actually find Cole worse. For what's supposed to be one of the most important matches in WWE history, he sure doesn't seem to care. I really wish JR would've been there. His call the year before really showed how a commentator can help a match become from great to special.
When Cole isn't being an intolerable dick he's generally fine. But for all the great quotes from great matches we can pluck out for JR, I'm struggling to think of a single one for Cole.

It's like he has a script of cliches to use. I guess Cole Bingo wasn't far wrong.