Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Raw 10/01/2012 Discussion: Will AJ's parents please take her home?

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 02:36 PM   #39 (permalink)
gl83
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

gl83 251 - 500gl83 251 - 500gl83 251 - 500
Default re: Raw 10/01/2012 Discussion: Will AJ's parents please take her home?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JY57 View Post
why are they even bothering previewing AJ/Heyman stuff? Is another Vickie crap where they drop it completely (even though they previewed it) or they actually going to do something with it?

Well, to be fair there really wasn't much that happened last week from a storyline standpoint. Outside of the stuff with Punk, the only things that got advanced last week were the storyline with the Tag Team titles and on Smackdown with the World Heavyweight title. Besides this wouldn;t be the first time they did something like this. A month ago they previewed the Eve/Layla/Kaitlyn segment from Smackdown only to not mention it at all or do anything with it on Raw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Morrison View Post
That isn't happening, whether Cena is injured or not, they aren't gonna indirectly show that Ryback is a harder challenge than John Cena. Plus its kind of a stupid reason to agree to a Hell In A Cell match, these type of matches, the reason should be something like 'I WANT to have a match with you so i can beat the crap out of you' Not 'I'm scared of this other guy despite having a 300 day title reign so i'm gonna chicken out and face you'.

The fact that Cena is injured might be how Punk will justify going against Cena rather than Ryback. Ryback is undefeated and has steamrolled through everyone he's been in the ring with, not to mention the look of fear that Punk had to close Raw last week. Then you got Cena who's coming off of surgery and won't be at 100%. Wrestling booking 101 says the Heel always goes after the easier, more injured target.
gl83 is offline   Reply With Quote