Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TNA 2009: The Turning Point

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 03:26 PM   #19 (permalink)
Coolquip
THE TRUTH

Coolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: TNA 2009: The Turning Point

Xplosion Review

Georgia font! FTW!!

- Xplosion Review

Georgia font! FTW!!

- I'm guessing this show is more wrestling oriented than storyline oriented, which is what the X-Division should be..

- Good opener that really showcased the fast-paced style of the X-Division with 3 guys who should be main stays. Aries as the Greatest Man That Ever Lived is definitely the best route to go..

- Good face Foley promo, not much but gets the job done..

- Really fun tag match to give Red a win and showcase more talent..

- I like Homicide as the champ. Always felt like he got the Raw deal in his TNA singles run. Seems like he and Foley will be butting heads a lot in the coming episodes..

- Nice Aries interview. I have a feeling that he's going to be my favorite guy in this. Aries vs. London? Let's go!.

- OK, Danielson? This is awesome. Here's to a solid run for the American Dragon..

- Good squash for Wilson. I'm a bit curious if you're going to have more than one title with all this great talent..

- Great, GREAT, main event. I hope you use AJ a lot. I know he's the TNA World champ, but he works so good in this style of match. Also good to show that Homicide can hang with the best. DQ finish was probably best, though it probably could've been done better. Still good ending to the show..

Overall, it's not easy to debut a new show with a new concept, but you did a great job. Keep up the good work..
Coolquip is offline   Reply With Quote