Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - PWA Thunder - Monday, October 1st - #18

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 01:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
liberty_JAC
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

liberty_JAC needs to take rep more seriousliberty_JAC needs to take rep more seriousliberty_JAC needs to take rep more seriousliberty_JAC needs to take rep more seriousliberty_JAC needs to take rep more seriousliberty_JAC needs to take rep more seriousliberty_JAC needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: PWA Thunder - Monday, October 1st - #18

James Shelley's picks
Ryback
Barrett
Sin Cara
Young
Sheamus
Big Show
Mysterio
Sandow

Back-Ups
Santino
O'Neil

Ronnie Shullman's picks
Rhodes
Ryback
Barrett
Sheamus
Santino
Mysterio
Sin Cara
Big Show

Back-Ups
Young
Sandow

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Promo
The screen shows Kevin Andrews inside his office, and it pans out to reveal James Shelley and Ronnie Shullman in there with him. They are in the middle of a conversation, already:

Shullman: It was a fluke, sir. Clearly. I don't understand how it happened, but there's no chance in hell tha...

Andrews: That's right, Shullman. No chance in hell. No chance in hell that it happens again. I need you two to be on top of your game over these next few weeks heading into Hellbound. I need to make sure there's no chance in hell that The Cataclysm gains any gold whatsoever on my show.

Shelley: With all due respect, Mr. Andrews, and you know this - we are much better than what we showed at Gold and Glory. That very well could have been one of the worst displays of my life. Come tonight, come next week, come next month, come whatever dirty, second-rate nation we happen to step into - such as the hell-hole that is Antwerp - I assure you, Shelley and Shullman will emerge... victorious.

Andrews stands to his feet to meet the men eye to eye, and smiles.

Andrews: Good, good. And it starts tonight, gentlemen, with Lee Powell and AG Zero...

Shelley: And it ends at Hellbound, with gold around our waist.

Shelley shakes Andrews' hand, then Shullman does the same, as the two men smirk and leave the office. Andrews seems confident as well and the camera pans to him before fading to black.

Join WF's Official WWE Fantasy League TODAY! Click HERE