Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 01:21 PM   #6639 (permalink)
Honey Bucket
My Name Is God (I Hate You)

Honey Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
I think McMahon deserves some praise as a commentator, I know he isn't GOAT but he should be in the same sentence and up there with the others, while he is mostly forgotten about because he is best known for his GM days and his BOSS gimmick with Austin, he has some memorable commentary moments too from the early - mid 90's in the WWF including THE BOYHOOD DREAM HAS COME TRUE FOR SHWAN MICHAELS ... I really liked McMahon on the announce table.
I found it funny that I only started to tolerate McMahon about a year prior prior to him giving up commentary altogether in 1997.
If you type "Adolf Hitler was a fucking cunt" into Google using the speechmarks, you get two results over the entire internet. If you type in "Jeremy Kyle is a fucking cunt", you get 612. I can't do the maths, but that sounds about right.