Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Raw 10/01/2012 Discussion: Will AJ's parents please take her home?

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 11:17 AM   #31 (permalink)
Shawn Morrison
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Shawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friends
Default re: Raw 10/01/2012 Discussion: Will AJ's parents please take her home?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JY57 View Post
Punk will agree to face Cena at HIAC after AJ Lee threatens to put him in a match with Ryback at HIAC (not sure if it will be this week or next week).
That isn't happening, whether Cena is injured or not, they aren't gonna indirectly show that Ryback is a harder challenge than John Cena. Plus its kind of a stupid reason to agree to a Hell In A Cell match, these type of matches, the reason should be something like 'I WANT to have a match with you so i can beat the crap out of you' Not 'I'm scared of this other guy despite having a 300 day title reign so i'm gonna chicken out and face you'.

John Cena faces Undertaker at Wrestlemania [ ]

Sheamus and Cm Punk are the 2 World Champions [X] -Wrestlemania 28

John Morrison wins World Title [ ]

John Cena losses cleanly [X]- Wrestlemania 28 Rock Beats John Cena

John Cena turns heel [ ]

Shawn Michaels returns for One More Match[ ]

Daniel Bryan beats a Main Eventer cleanly [ ]

BTB:
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...l#post10519764
Shawn Morrison is offline   Reply With Quote