Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 09:56 AM   #6632 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
On the topic of commentators, I never found the appeal of Joey Styles. Maybe it's just me and my very little knowlege of original ECW, (only saw him in his WWE work) but I just was never really a fan, his OH MY GOD was like a pig squealing and he barely has any insight into the match or what to add.
I really like Joey Styles and that's one thing I'm looking forward to when I start watching Raw around 2005 or whenever it was he became part of the announcing team along with Coach and face Lawler. Just something about his voice and the way he sells exciting moments that I like listening to.

And KingofKings, I can't believe Fully Loaded 2000 only got the #48 spot. That match is at least top 20 and rated around ****1/2 or ****3/4 for me.