Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anyone notice Cena cuts the same promos all the time?

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 09:44 AM   #21 (permalink)
YoungGun_UK
THE ONE.

YoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Anyone notice Cena cuts the same promos all the time?

The Problem I have with them is they tend to sound ever so cringe worthy, like so bad when he goes into his shaking rage of fury mode and says something like

"I am the most animistic violent, brutal man on the planet" while his face turns red and the person that says it is this

It comes of so phoney, hokey and embarrassing because no one watching can take him that seriously, in that vein. I mean if Austin says it its badass and if Heyman is describing Brock in the ring with those words then again it sounds legit and this isn't a dig against Cena but it doesn't work when he tries to come off as this 'tough guy' or heel like comments when he's this 'super nice guy, who always does the ring thing' persona.