Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - PWA Thunder - Monday, October 1st - #18
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 10-01-2012, 10:15 AM
TheNarrator23
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: PWA Thunder - Monday, October 1st - #18

Picks

1. Sheamus
2. Ryback
3. Darren Young
4. Titus O'Neil
5. Rey Mysterio
6. Big Show
7. CM Punk
8. Wade Barrett

B1. Dolph Ziggler
B2. Sin Cara

Promo:

(“Immortal” by Adema starts playing. A crowd of 18.000 belgians goes ballistic as their hometown hero Lee Powell comes out.)

GOEDENAVOND SPORTPALEIS!

("LEE POWELL, LEE POWELL, LEE POWELL")

Your eyes aren’t deceiving you. This is not a mirage. This is real, this is here, this is the homecoming of me, Lee Powell. Take out your cell phones. Text your friends, take a picture, send a tweet, call your family, just let them know the saviour has come back … HOME.

(“POWELL, POWELL, POWELL”)

Tonight I will enlighten you and I will excite you, because tonight will be 100% entertainment, 100% electricity and most importantly, 100% Powell.

(“YEAAAAAAAAH! POWELL POWELL!”)

I miss this. I miss a crowd who knows talent when it sees it. I miss a crowd that has respect. I miss a crowd that’s basically like me, THE BEST IN THE WORLD!

(“POWELL! POWELL!”)

Because that’s a fact. We Belgians are the best people in the world. We’ve got the smartest people, the nicest people, the best food, and maybe most importantly …

(Powell get handed a bottle of Jupiler and opens it)

We’ve got the best beer in the entire universe. Schol.

(Powell drinks the beer and the crowd keeps chanting his name.)

Can I get some of these for my two buddies backstage, so they can stop drinking that horse piss other countries call beer.

(Crowd starts laughing)

In all seriousness, tonight will be forever remembered. I hope everyone backstage is listening because tonight you’re in my house, and these are my people. WELCOME TO ANTWERP, BITCHES!

(Powell smashes the beer bottle in the ring as “Immortal” plays him off.)

LEE POWELL
"He's better than you and you know it ..."

Join PWA today and come kick my ass to become the new World Heavyweight Champion. Click here!

Last edited by TheNarrator23; 10-01-2012 at 11:00 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome