Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Reviving the X-Division

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 08:45 AM   #20 (permalink)
nailz1
Learning to break kayfabe

nailz1
Default Re: Reviving the X-Division

while I agree that TNA need to sign some new talent to help revive the X division, thats not the main problem. The problem i am talking about is that you never see any X division matches anymore and There is no point in signing fresh young talent if you are never going to have them on tv. TNA need to have at least one x Division match a week to keep people intrested and at the moment we are lucky if we get one a month. So until that changes neither will the X Division. As far as who TNA should bring in there is a load of talent in the indy scene who could really help put the X division back on the map and below is a list of the talent i think tna should sign.

Pete williams
Pete was one of the best X division stars tna ever had and I don't know what tna where thinking letting him go in the first place.

El Generico
One of the best high flyers there is and could very well be TNA's answer to Ray Mysterio.

TJ Perkins
another fantastic high flyer and after ROH realesed him for working a dark match for TNA he would e easy enough to sign.

don't forget sorenson and sabin are still on the roster and if you add them to the guys I have listed above and the three active X division guys it would give 8 talented guys for TNA to use to revive the division and make it better then before.
nailz1 is offline   Reply With Quote