Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Main Event Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 05:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
Zankman Jack
Little Poppa Pump

Zankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official WWE Main Event Weekly TV Show Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbo230 View Post
Why the hell are they giving away CM Punk vs. Sheamus on this show. Those two need to be kept apart for a long time so that that can build into something huge.

But why we even needed another weekly show in the first place is beyond me.
A big main event for the first episode of "Main Event", it makes sense.
After this, we probably won't be seeing the real ME talent on the show.

If that means that I get to see more of guys like McIntyre, Hunico, Hawkins and so on... Fuck yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoKidTV View Post
I don't see thre reason for this show .
They want to have a lot of shows, they want to be on a lot of networks.
They want to make a "boom" in the industry by themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstro1988 View Post
Really, really enjoyed this week's Superstars. Honestly, the fans who are too snobbish to watch it, dismissing it as 'Jobberstars' really miss out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Extra- View Post
This post really makes you too smart for a '12er, doesn't it? Your new join date is 2008.
Zankman Jack is offline   Reply With Quote