Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Team Rhodes Scholars
View Single Post
post #96 of (permalink) Old 10-01-2012, 06:44 AM
Roydabest
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: The Rhodes Scholars

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestH View Post
There are LEGENDS who have never been the WWE Champion. This attitude is the reason why all the other belts have been devalued over the years. If people didn't think like this, WWE would've never created a second World Title and handed out title reigns like candy. The IC and U.S. Titles might still be booked to mean something if people stopped thinking like this.
WTH? Are you trying to tell us that the minority on this forum, who actually give a shit about the championships, are at fault in the title devaluation. If anything, people like you, who consider titleless wrestlers legends and don't give a shit about who is carrying the main championships, are the reason the belts are devalued.
Let me put it this way. ADR has been WWE champion. Devaluing of the title? Or valuing of ADR? I consider the WWE championship worthy on its own and anyone that gets a piece of it is instantly more valued in my eyes than someone, who never had it? How the hell does this devalue anything else than those superstars, who never win the title?

Stay on your feet! No crawling, no CHEATING!(you're too big, fella)
Listen to me when I talk to you.
NO CRAWLING!

[What entertains me needs to be in the ME

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome