Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I hate alcohol

Thread: I hate alcohol
View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 02:35 AM   #60 (permalink)
NoyK
No One You Know

NoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselves
Default Re: I hate alcohol

I only drink once a year, in the 31st of December, at midnight, a small glass of champaign. That is honestly the only Alchool I drink in my life.

After a New Year's eve party a few years ago (I was..15 I think), and having to deal with a bunch of drunk, flirty, puking teenagers and having to separate some of them that wanted forcefully some 'fun' with others who were sober, and, most of them older then me I told myself "Shit, I'm never ever going to be like this."

I enjoy my fresh water, Pepsi's, natural juices, and chocolate milk. It's all I need.

NoyK is offline   Reply With Quote