Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - whats with all these posters taking shit seriously.
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2012, 11:35 PM
kobra860
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: whats with all these posters taking shit seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
I draw the line at shitting on people's family members. If someone wants to come at me, fine, but when they start to attack my family, the bitch better be willing to say it to my face or not say it at all. I have never attacked anyone's family member, and don't plan on doing so. That, to me, is getting a little too personal. I post here, they don't. No one here knows their situation, so they best just shut the fuck up and focus their shit talk on me.

I can handle people calling me a cunt, bitch, faggytits, whatever they want, but to attack family, no way, you're a downright pussy for doing so.
Oh really?
Quote:

It's a shame your mother is a fat, ugly McDonald's eating whore but the rest of us aren't.
Quote:
So what? You're either the same person or both fucking each other! You're whore of a mother must be proud!
Quote:

You're a fucking idiot. She's not at all pretty, she's just some teenaged whore with bad teeth, like your mother.

Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

Last edited by kobra860; 09-30-2012 at 11:38 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome