Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Will the cell be "invisible" again

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 09:13 PM   #16 (permalink)
dxbender
The Face Of The Company

dxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a push
Default Re: Will the cell be "invisible again"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe4evr19 View Post
I agree with you. Unfortunately because of WWE's decision to go PG, their won't be any Cell matches like Taker vs Lesnar, HHH vs Michaels, or the 6 man hell in the cell. WWE will not air any blood on t'v anymore. So it's more like big bumps instead of blood. So the WWE superstars won't make any huge spots, or use any weapons on the head anymore, Not for a long time. Until this PG era blows over.. Which hopefully will end soon. So Batista can return, and wwe can think of better story lines. I'm hoping too much. As well as with Linda's Governer run, it's unlikely we'll see those types of matches soon.
Taker-Edge in 2008 was PG and it was my fave HIAC match of all time. PG, no blood, and it was that great for me to watch.

I remember Cena-Orton segment on Raw before HIAC. They both climbed to the top and attacked each other. Don't see why WWE couldn't have done that for an actual match. That moment was basically being like "we're not doing this on PPV,we just climbed up here to make you think we'll be doing this so you order the PPV"