Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - whats with all these posters taking shit seriously.

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 09:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
BULLY
Shooting the birds down from the trees

BULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselves
Default Re: whats with all these posters taking shit seriously.

I started reading your rant, but then I ended up getting distracted and looking at the girls in your sig.

Anyway I think what you say is true for a lot of users, some need to develop thicker skin and stop letting people get to them. I can only imagine how much of a crybaby some people are in real life if there "internet personae" is anything to go by.

I do disagree with you on one point though, I think people should be able to rant about whatever they feel like, for some people it could be an outlet or a way to get shit off their chest.

Posting a goodbye message on a forum is kinda dumb though, especially if you come back a few days later.

lolsheamus