Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #1569 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2012, 09:35 PM
wwe4evr19
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

I am really hoping the payoff to this Storyline is Huge, and not a way to bring someone like Jarrett or Bischoff back. As this is why I started watching wrestling years ago. Great job TNa, eerr Impact wrestling.. Like Shane O Mac puhsing Kane into a dumpster on fire, or when Lesnar stole Austins atv. It's getting people to tune in every week to see what Aces and Eights will do, or won't do. Or what Hogan and Sting will do. It would be awesome, if it turned out Jarrett was the leader and behind this all along, and is the manager for these new guys like Masters, Gallows etc. This is why I've been tuning into IMPACT more than WWE. Lately after the two hour mark, I've been tuning out from watching the stale wwe product. And not to mention the Aries vs Hardy M.E at B.F.G. Now that should be a Match.Of.The.Year candidate. Very well done IMPACT wrestling, keep the good job up. No wonder guys like Angle, Team 3D, Booker T, Christian Cage, Jeff and Matt Hardy decided to jump ship and helped TNA Wrestling. They saw a promotion, that they knew was going to be huge one day...

I Believe IN ME

I Believe IN ME

I Believe IN ME.....

I am That DAMN GOOD.

Rest In Peace....

I am Awesome..

Boots To Asses.

Last edited by wwe4evr19; 09-30-2012 at 09:38 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome