Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why be a real sports fan when you can just...

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 08:28 PM   #133 (permalink)
Catalanotto
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Why be a real sport's fan when you can just...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
Oh, that's a fair reasoning Cat. Bad parenting is an exception to the rule

There are people that just bandwagon teams because they're good and that's annoying. When I hear someone say they're a Cowboys fan they are usually a bandwagon fan or the child of a bandwagon fan.

Don't ever fucking talk about my family, ever. My dad isn't a bandwagon fan, and I don't hop on a bandwagon myself. I don't hop on the dicks of teams who are suddenly winning, and Dallas are well known chokers, so I wouldn't take any pride in 'bandwagoning' for a bunch of chokers.

Ribbing people for fun is one thing, talking shit about their family is another. You're just another useless cunt who gets upset over people liking teams in a place they weren't born in. I don't have to fucking bow down to the Buffalo Bills, you shitty bitch.

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote