Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Stone Cold's 2001 heel run

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 08:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ether
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Ether probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missed
Default Stone Cold's 2001 heel run

What was your opinion on this? I personally loved it, but it didn't "work". In Austin's DVD, everyone says that Austin was a "heel", but he still got cheered. They tried everything possible to make him heel and it didn't work. Hell, Austin said himself that he wanted Triple H to help him out getting over as a heel and even that didn't work. It was still a very enjoyable run to me, who can forget the Angle segments ? This was also my favorite year from Austin post neck injury in terms of match quality. It seemed like he had a quality TV match every week, loved every match he had with Benoit.

Last edited by Ether : 09-30-2012 at 08:25 PM.
Ether is offline   Reply With Quote