Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Kelly Kelly Released From WWE

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 07:41 PM   #540 (permalink)
Avon Barksdale
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Avon Barksdale 251 - 500Avon Barksdale 251 - 500Avon Barksdale 251 - 500Avon Barksdale 251 - 500
Default Re: Kelly Kelly Released From WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Kelly fan View Post
You want 5 matches then here they are

Kelly Kelly vs Beth at Summerslam/NOC/superstars match

Kelly Kelly vs Gail Kim

Kelly Kelly vs Jillian

Kelly Kelly vs Michelle McCool

Kelly Kelly vs Natalya

SN0WMAN - My fav Kelly Kelly match was when she won the divas title. That moment was just incredible which I had been waiting along time for Kelly Kelly had busted her ass for 5 years straight with no titles and at last she won the divas title on the 20th June 2011 Raw show and it was amazing Kelly Kelly deserved to win that title more than anyone

TobiasFunke - why does my age matter???

Headliner - Kelly Kelly is an awesome worker and is on the same levels as Beth/Natalya

And I would like to say Kelly Kelly along with every other superstar in WWE put their bodies on the line every night for our entertainment show them respect they deserve
Those are not THREE STAR quality matches, you fuckin fail again. Only decent matches there were probably the one against Beth Phoenix, and that was more of Beth being impressive for carrying KK sorry ass for the entire match.

And no, K2 does not deserve our respect. She obviously didn't respect the business enough to pour an ounce of her passion into it, and her current departure proves that. She was just another failed model who wanted to use the WWE to further her rise to fame. I mean for fucks sakes, how do you spend six years as a pro wrestler and not know how to run the ropes properly. She has not improved at all.