Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - PS All-Stars Default Roster Announced

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 07:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
Renegade™
hello

Renegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: PS All-Stars Default Roster Announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fid View Post
Besides Toro, Parappa and Fat Princess, I like no problem with the roster. And the only time I hope I run into any of those three is during the story mode. Two Cole MacGrath's made me scratch my head at first. They could of just pulled a Sheik/Zelda deal from Smash Bros with him. If Sony decides to go and make some DLC characters Spyro, Crash and Lara Croft come to mind. Maybe even a Resident Evil character like Chris Redfield or somebody. I have no problems with the roster. But if Spyro and Crash especially become DLC. It would make me a lot happier.
I find it baffling that they aren't already included anyways, especially the first 3 you mentioned.

Renegade™ is online now   Reply With Quote