Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bye Forum

Thread: Bye Forum
View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 07:05 PM   #25 (permalink)
Superior Quality
Moron

Superior Quality 501 - 1000Superior Quality 501 - 1000Superior Quality 501 - 1000Superior Quality 501 - 1000Superior Quality 501 - 1000Superior Quality 501 - 1000Superior Quality 501 - 1000
Default Re: Bye Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
Last post on the forum. To many idiots on here:
  • The forum ruins wrestling - To much spoilers, opinions. It leaves nothing to the imagination. Everything has to have a reason.
  • To many smarks, who hate Cena & Orton because they are successfull. You like anyone who has under achieved. Which is just laughable.
  • People think they know best about everything, when you don't know shit.
  • Stop relating to the 'Ratings' and 'viewership' of RAW and Smackdown and just watch the fuckin show!!!!
  • Just because your a moderator on a wrestling forum doens't make you special, if anything it makes you a twat.
  • IF YOU DON'T LIKE WRESTLING AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE PRODUCT WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT, THEN DON'T WATCH!!!!

99% of the people on here are twats.
Tyrion Lannister being a complete tool. Oh and Evolution, what a twat.

Nice guys on here are Starbuck, Medo, Vyed & Nearfall.

Peace out.

What the fuck? So let me get this shit straight, you're going to leave because some of us complain about how shitty **insert Wrestling company**'s product is? You're on a wrestling forum and everyone has their own opinion on what they like or what they don't. It's doesn't matter what fourum you go to because us wrestling fans like to give input on the product and what they would do to change the product. If you don't like people complaining then you should stop discussing wrestling altogether. You're a fucking moron if you let other people's opinions get to you like that. As far as mods go, I don't know what happened so I can't speak on it.
Superior Quality is offline   Reply With Quote