Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bye Forum

Thread: Bye Forum
View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 07:55 PM   #20 (permalink)
MINGE
how mad are you tho for real

MINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Bye Forum

No. Satan is the embodiment of carnal. The belief that one could be their own god. Contrary to popular belief actually, it's been said by the Church of Satan that they don't associate themselves with the Devil in any way. Infact, one of the Church's nine Satanic statements reads "Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates." I'm not strictly a member of their cult, but I think their beliefs are respectable, and I can relate to what they stand for in a few ways.

Besides, your profile dictates a hefty amount of atheism. Why question about such beings as "The Devil" hmmm?