Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Screw you

Thread: Screw you
View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 06:48 PM   #96 (permalink)
Superior Quality
Moron

Superior Quality Superior Quality Superior Quality Superior Quality Superior Quality Superior Quality Superior Quality
Default Re: Screw you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk20 View Post
Ok let me stop you right there, do not take my posts seriously on a rant page as I am only picking "fights" to pass some time, but its not personal since I dont know any of you. And I know its trolling, but who cares. I started this post with the purpose to annoy and it worked, and I know its a waste of time but then again here you are reading too and replying.

Regarding topic number two, its no excuse but english isnt my native language so I do alogize if I make lots of mistakes and anyway I wasnt born in this forum, so he can still be the kid I dont really care for any of you obviously.
Did you just admin to trolling? You say that english isn't your first language but from what I see it seems you can speak it just fine. You're just making excuses so we will not red rep you anymore. I can't speak for everyone but you are an annoying twat.
Superior Quality is offline   Reply With Quote