Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Screw you

Thread: Screw you
View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 06:48 PM   #96 (permalink)
Superior Quality
Moron

Superior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Screw you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk20 View Post
Ok let me stop you right there, do not take my posts seriously on a rant page as I am only picking "fights" to pass some time, but its not personal since I dont know any of you. And I know its trolling, but who cares. I started this post with the purpose to annoy and it worked, and I know its a waste of time but then again here you are reading too and replying.

Regarding topic number two, its no excuse but english isnt my native language so I do alogize if I make lots of mistakes and anyway I wasnt born in this forum, so he can still be the kid I dont really care for any of you obviously.
Did you just admin to trolling? You say that english isn't your first language but from what I see it seems you can speak it just fine. You're just making excuses so we will not red rep you anymore. I can't speak for everyone but you are an annoying twat.
Superior Quality is offline   Reply With Quote