Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bye Forum

Thread: Bye Forum
View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 06:45 PM   #16 (permalink)
DualShock
Working on my possession

DualShock DualShock DualShock DualShock DualShock DualShock DualShock DualShock DualShock DualShock DualShock
Default Re: Bye Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
Last post on the forum. To many idiots on here:
  • The forum ruins wrestling - To much spoilers, opinions. I hate to visit a wrestlingforum and go to the SmackDown section, clicking on the thread saying "WARNING SPOILER!" 5 minutes before this taped show is on TV. It leaves nothing to the imagination. Everything has to have a reason like why Kevin Nash texted himself or why they need a neckbrace for Shawn Michaels after Brock Lesnar broke his arm
  • To many smarks, who hate people in my sig and avatar. You like anyone who WWE doesnt want that you like. Which is just laughable.
  • People think they know best about everything, when you don't know shit. That's why I suggest to close this forum and any other wrestling related and non-related forum becaus if you are not in the business you should have no opinion.
  • Stop relating to the 'Ratings' and 'viewership' of RAW and Smackdown and just watch the fuckin show!!!! That's why I have no idea why I registered in a wrestlingforum instead of just watching a show. People should post about ratings and viewerships because I said so. This is stupid to behave like that
  • Just because your a moderator on a wrestling forum doens't make you special, if anything it makes you a twat. That's why I bought the Premium Membership, to feel special on this forum
  • IF YOU DON'T LIKE WRESTLING AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE PRODUCT WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT, THEN DON'T WATCH!!!! JUST LIKE ME WHO DOESN'T LIKE THIS THIS FORUM BUT I OPENED THIS THREAD WHERE I COMPLAIN INSTEAD OF JUST LEAVING!!!!

99% of the people on here are twats.
Everyone who disagrees with me a complete tool. Oh and you too if you disagree with me after reading this post, you are a twat.

Nice guys on here are Everyone who agrees with me, Me, Myself & I.

Peace out until I register with a new account

Fixed it for you

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/

DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote