Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - DVD burning help?

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 06:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
sXeMope
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

sXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: DVD burning help?

I had been doing that, but I've lost a lot of data due to flash drives stopping working (Including one that stopped loading on my computer one day. Loads fine on my xbox but the computer doesn't recognize that one flash drive)

I tried to load a burned disc on my computer and when WMP loaded it, it said this

Quote:
Windows Media Player cannot play the DVD because the disc prohibits playback in your region of the world. You must obtain a disc that is intended for your geographic region.
I'm setting it in NTSC format. The other options are 'PAL', 'NTSC-film' and 'Mixed'. NTSC, PAL and NTSC-film didn't work, and Mixed wouldn't even let me encode. I'm so confused right now :/

Last edited by sXeMope : 09-30-2012 at 06:12 PM.
sXeMope is offline   Reply With Quote