Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hottest Male Wrestler (leave if you're not interested)

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 06:32 PM   #104 (permalink)
Superior Quality
Moron

Superior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Hottest Male Wrestler (leave if you're not interested)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
You girls/ladies better hope Mystical doesn't come to this thread..Will be a gold mine for his.. hobby.

Anyway getting into the OP, uhhh..uhh.. Well from the reactions I see from the crowd, girls give Orton alot of love. And Cena.
Na, stop mentioning me in every post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FosterJemini View Post
First off, I would like to say that I'm gay. I just discovered in in the mid-teens. But I continue to love wrestling ever since I discovered it when I was 9.

Now, does that mean that I get attracted with the half-naked men in tights I watch every week? Hell yeah! It may be the bulging abs... the grizzly beard... the warm skin tone... or simply the awe-so powerful personality. Whatever it is, it's like I'm going back to my teenage years again, falling in love w/ my science lab crush!

As for me, I'm digging Austin Aries as the sexiest and hottest male wrestler right now. Idk, seems like an unlikely choice, considering we have pretty faces like John Cena, Cody Rhodes, Jesse Sorensen and, heck, even The Miz on TV. I reaaaally love his beard <3 It's like I wanna rub it on my chest all day.

Boys and girls, take your pick!
If you're gay that's your business and you don't need to clarify why you are. Anyways, I know alot of females who dig Cena and some who dig Randy orton, I'm not gay so I'll let my girlriend pick who she likes later on.

Last edited by Superior Quality : 09-30-2012 at 06:41 PM.
Superior Quality is offline   Reply With Quote