Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What's the deal with this PPV?
View Single Post
post #21 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2012, 06:19 PM
mumbo230
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: What's the deal with this PPV?

Is Sheamus/Big Show even going to be a Hell in a Cell match? The site doesn't have it listed as one, it's just a regular match.

If they go with just one Hell in a Cell match on the card and it's the blowoff to this massive Cena/Punk feud, then I think that's perfect, and that's how they should have booked this PPV every year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxbender View Post
Of all the gimmick PPVs,HIAC is really the only one that needs to go.

Elimination Chamber needs to be moved from February and placed somewhere else like May. Cause WM build usually starts before Elimination Chamber, so the winner for 1 or both of the matches becomes obvious.

Like when Orton-HHH were feuding, after Orton won the rumble, it was obvious that HHH would win the elimination chamber match since that was the title Orton would challenge for.
I get what you're saying. However, I do like it when they do an EC match for the #1 contendership at WrestleMania, like they've done on and off the past few years. Because then you get the person earning that title shot going through a challenge at least somewhat comparable to the Royal Rumble to get it.

But yeah the real reason is that they just use the Chamber as corrective booking, so they can get the titles on who they want them to be for WrestleMania without having to build anything.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome