Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 05:19 PM   #2914 (permalink)
Aficionado
So it is written, so it shall come to pass.

Aficionado needs to make some friendsAficionado needs to make some friendsAficionado needs to make some friendsAficionado needs to make some friendsAficionado needs to make some friendsAficionado needs to make some friendsAficionado needs to make some friendsAficionado needs to make some friendsAficionado needs to make some friendsAficionado needs to make some friendsAficionado needs to make some friends

I thought he was only using the Knee Trembler as part the feud with Regal by utilizing his signature moves. I wouldn't mind if it became part of his arsenal since it could be the move he uses against the bigger opponents.

If he adopts a submission I hope its the Crossface Chickenwing. Along with his Pillmanesque loose cannon persona, I also see shades of a heel Bob Backlund circa 1994 aswell. I do recall him using it in at least one dark match earlier in the year.