Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - PS All-Stars Default Roster Announced

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 05:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fid
Paul Heyman Guy

Fid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: PS All-Stars Default Roster Announced

Besides Toro, Parappa and Fat Princess, I like no problem with the roster. And the only time I hope I run into any of those three is during the story mode. Two Cole MacGrath's made me scratch my head at first. They could of just pulled a Sheik/Zelda deal from Smash Bros with him. If Sony decides to go and make some DLC characters Spyro, Crash and Lara Croft come to mind. Maybe even a Resident Evil character like Chris Redfield or somebody. I have no problems with the roster. But if Spyro and Crash especially become DLC. It would make me a lot happier.

STAND BACK!
Fid is offline   Reply With Quote