Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Screw you

Thread: Screw you
View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 06:14 PM   #93 (permalink)
Dunk20
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20
Default Re: Screw you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Söze View Post
A few things:

1) Your style of responding to someone who was simply posting in a thread is asininely childish.
2) You called him a "kid", which I brought into question seeing as how he writes more formally and joined before you.
3) Where did the topic of paedophilia originate from in any post I've made?

Based on what I've seen thus far, these queries and explanations may overwhelm you, so I apologize beforehand.
Ok let me stop you right there, do not take my posts seriously on a rant page as I am only picking "fights" to pass some time, but its not personal since I dont know any of you. And I know its trolling, but who cares. I started this post with the purpose to annoy and it worked, and I know its a waste of time but then again here you are reading too and replying.

Regarding topic number two, its no excuse but english isnt my native language so I do alogize if I make lots of mistakes and anyway I wasnt born in this forum, so he can still be the kid I dont really care for any of you obviously.

number one fan
Dunk20 is offline   Reply With Quote