Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Team Rhodes Scholars

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 04:41 PM   #93 (permalink)
DoubleDeckerBar
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

DoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a push
Default Re: The Rhodes Scholars

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal View Post
They won't last that long, and tbh that's a good thing since it doesn't really help either one of them to be in a tag team. Sandow is a good personality by himself, and Rhodes needs to get back into the IC title picture.

Tyrion, btw, Rhodes will be the bitch of the duo. I think it's already established if you consider how poorly they've been pushing Rhodes lately. Sandow stands out more than Rhodes already (while solo), so it'd make less sense for him to take the losses (never been pinned) or end up taking the blame for failures. Rhodes' character has pretty much already been built to take punishment and get made fun of.
Not really, Sandow took like 20 chair shots on SD last week, Rhodes took one. They came out to Rhodes music this week and Rhodes got the pin. So far they've made Cody look like the bigger deal to be honest.

And hopefully they only take one loss, to Bryan and Kane at Hell in a Cell, and yes, Rhodes should take the pin, he gets pinned all the time so It'll hurt him less.
I realise where they're going and that WWE will push Roman Reigns straight to the top. However for me, Dean Ambrose is by far the most talented in that group and I think eventually if they just give him the spotlight then he's going to shine. As soon as he touches a mic everyone else can just sit down as he's magic on it. So It remains to be seen, I think they're all talented but to me Dean was the star of that group. I think Roman looks like the star of that group but I don't think he's nearly as talented as Dean.

- Batista
DoubleDeckerBar is offline   Reply With Quote