Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

326K views 7K replies 218 participants last post by  Notorious 
#1 ·
Preseason cranks up tomorrow and that means we're less than a month from games that count.

This is the best time of year.

#3,903 · (Edited)
Re: NFL Thread: Week 11 - CHIEFS GOT A LEAD - Buffalo Bisons record is safe.

TROY is an observer at this point and I've become used to Steeler safeties and linebackers going down. Offensive Linemen and running backs are also vulnerable and Ike Taylor had something going on for like a couple of plays.

James Harrison is playing at like 40% and he's old but I'm too scared to criticize him, he could blitz my dreams or something and that's a scary sight.

#3,904 ·

Ravens gonna lose more games than they'll win over this 7 game stretch. Gotta play Big Ben twice (or maybe not at all, that'd be great), Rivers who torched us when our defense was good, THE MANNING BROTHERS, RGIII. This division is the Steelers to win. Our defense is just too soft and our offense won't play that well every week. Especially not against decent defenses where Cam "Madden" Cameron's play-calling won't work.

#3,905 ·

that not at all is once i hope.

i don't want to see a repeat of the 49ers game where had no business playing and couldn't do anything. speculating on if he plays or not is stupid b/c tomlin will throw him out there even if he hasn't practice.

all this injury talk and i've forgotten about the baby that needs to be born before a gameday.

#3,909 ·
re: NFL Thread: Week 13 - STEELERS FANS ASSEMBLE

looks like i win. now we can mourn and move on w/ creating fake drama. one article said 3-6 and i think they met weeks if that happens then i'm done b/c this team is done. if it's only one game then i get my wish and he can come back and avenge colt mccoy.

ryan clark concussion spree also worries me b/c mundy can be crap and having a lesser ryan clark isn't a good thing. refs probably view both as headhunters with him being the inferior version.

#3,912 ·

BIG BEN and injury means drama, he was letting me down my not upping the ante earlier buy now all my mourning is justified. I should wear all black for the next game that he plays.

I hope he doesn't DIE in front of the POE mascot in two weeks. Flacco doesn't have the home away from home feel in the playoffs.

#3,914 ·

Lol @ ESPN speculating our super bowl chances. We have none. We may win the division due to a lack of competition but come on, look at our long list of key defensive injuries and how badly our defense has been playing. I guess if we somehow got home field advantage we could be a threat. Don't see that happening though. THIS TEAM SUCKS. 7-2 DUE SOLELY TO LUCKY BOUNCES :buck

#3,916 ·

some surgeon said that rib could sideline ben for 6 weeks. the fatal rib injury has to be some type of sick joke played on me.

the steelers starting left tackle missed a practice along with keisel so i might start mourning them too. i feel so stupid that i waited this long for this week for nothing and ben gets injured.

#3,924 · (Edited)

After watching last night's game, I got to thinking how much easier it is for offensive players to transition from college to the professional ranks nowadays, namely with all of these first and second year quarterbacks taking the league by storm. That being said, Ryan Tannehill is one of the worst players I've ever seen. Fucking garbage. He's approaching Christian Ponder-bad game levels of suck on a consistent basis. The Dolphins set themselves back a few years by bankrolling their offense on that guy.

#3,925 ·

it's the rule changes that makes everything easier, you can't do anything to a skill position player.

i thought the recent trend was that the second year quarterbacks don't make that leap and play fairly average compared to their rookie year. they hardly make the jump you expect them to and in some cases they regress.

the conversationalist is practicing and i'm mad. i like all his backups better than him and if he can't run through the holes that the steelers have been opening as of late then he's pure crap and he leave in free agency. dwyer, redman, rainey, and batch are fine w/ me.

#3,929 ·

it's the rule changes that makes everything easier, you can't do anything to a skill position player.

i thought the recent trend was that the second year quarterbacks don't make that leap and play fairly average compared to their rookie year. they hardly make the jump you expect them to and in some cases they regress..
Oh, I completely agree it's the rules that make it easier. I'm just saying that offensive guys who have everything in their favor nowadays, especially quarterbacks, have no reason to look like Tannehill on a consistent basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.