Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Friday the 13th Series Documentary

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 02:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Catalanotto
ROWDY RODDY PIPER

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Friday the 13th Series Documentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister View Post
Jason Takes Manhattan is amazing. Jason Goes to Hell is a riot. CREIGHTON DUKE. Still have never seen Jason X but probably won't. I'm all for Jason being in space but I've heard from reliable sources that there are no lulz to be had.
I didn't really like Jason Takes Manhattan. It sits on the 'meh' fence with me. Some good parts, but mostly boring.

Jason Goes to Hell was a piece of shit up until Freddy's small cameo at the end.

Jason X is just one heaping pile of suck, don't even bother. Then again, you liked Jason Goes to Hell, so you may like Jason X.

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote