Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

326K views 7K replies 218 participants last post by  Notorious 
#1 ·
Preseason cranks up tomorrow and that means we're less than a month from games that count.

This is the best time of year.

#3,912 ·
re: NFL Thread: Week 13 - STEELERS FANS ASSEMBLE

BIG BEN and injury means drama, he was letting me down my not upping the ante earlier buy now all my mourning is justified. I should wear all black for the next game that he plays.

I hope he doesn't DIE in front of the POE mascot in two weeks. Flacco doesn't have the home away from home feel in the playoffs.

#3,914 ·

Lol @ ESPN speculating our super bowl chances. We have none. We may win the division due to a lack of competition but come on, look at our long list of key defensive injuries and how badly our defense has been playing. I guess if we somehow got home field advantage we could be a threat. Don't see that happening though. THIS TEAM SUCKS. 7-2 DUE SOLELY TO LUCKY BOUNCES :buck

#3,916 ·

some surgeon said that rib could sideline ben for 6 weeks. the fatal rib injury has to be some type of sick joke played on me.

the steelers starting left tackle missed a practice along with keisel so i might start mourning them too. i feel so stupid that i waited this long for this week for nothing and ben gets injured.

#3,924 · (Edited)

After watching last night's game, I got to thinking how much easier it is for offensive players to transition from college to the professional ranks nowadays, namely with all of these first and second year quarterbacks taking the league by storm. That being said, Ryan Tannehill is one of the worst players I've ever seen. Fucking garbage. He's approaching Christian Ponder-bad game levels of suck on a consistent basis. The Dolphins set themselves back a few years by bankrolling their offense on that guy.

#3,925 ·

it's the rule changes that makes everything easier, you can't do anything to a skill position player.

i thought the recent trend was that the second year quarterbacks don't make that leap and play fairly average compared to their rookie year. they hardly make the jump you expect them to and in some cases they regress.

the conversationalist is practicing and i'm mad. i like all his backups better than him and if he can't run through the holes that the steelers have been opening as of late then he's pure crap and he leave in free agency. dwyer, redman, rainey, and batch are fine w/ me.

#3,929 ·

it's the rule changes that makes everything easier, you can't do anything to a skill position player.

i thought the recent trend was that the second year quarterbacks don't make that leap and play fairly average compared to their rookie year. they hardly make the jump you expect them to and in some cases they regress..
Oh, I completely agree it's the rules that make it easier. I'm just saying that offensive guys who have everything in their favor nowadays, especially quarterbacks, have no reason to look like Tannehill on a consistent basis.

#3,928 ·

At least you had a good guess. I had no clue who the conversationalist was the first time IMP used it.

Yeah it's Mendenhall.

Bills/Dolphins was a way better game than I thought it would be. It was my first really good look at CJ Spiller. He's pretty quick. He might wanna not get so cute sometimes though. He's not Barry Sanders.

Still don't see what everyone else saw/sees in Tannehill. Of course he has NO ONE on that team that is what I'd consider good. When Brian Hartline is your best WR, that's a problem. Not that Hartline isn't good, he's just not a number WR. They have no TE, and their RBs suck too. I'm surprised they won 4 games honestly. I guess it's their defense, which isn't that bad.

#3,930 ·

Glass Shatters, IMPULSE, Notorious, CamillePunk and MrMister are you praying for BIG BEN?

I really have no interest in seeing Mendenhall either but another body never really hurts if they are going with the hot runner always. Don't just throw Mendenhall out there cause he's suppose to be first on your depth chart. If he sucks don't play him. Yaaaaaa.

#3,931 ·

DAT SPILLER.

The best RB in the AFC East honestly. Bush has been inconsistent, F-Jax is too injury prone and that leaves RIDLEY. I don't know about Ridley, some weeks he looks great and other he just looks an average RB. Still too early to tell for him.

Fuck Big Ben. Where was the PRAY FOR HERNANDEZ thread title? The discrimination in this thread is real :kobe2

#3,934 ·

DAT SPILLER.

The best RB in the AFC East honestly. Bush has been inconsistent, F-Jax is too injury prone and that leaves RIDLEY. I don't know about Ridley, some weeks he looks great and other he just looks an average RB. Still too early to tell for him.

Fuck Big Ben. Where was the PRAY FOR HERNANDEZ thread title? The discrimination in this thread is real :kobe2
Hernandez wasn't going to die man.

#3,938 ·

Oh you're not up to speed. No, his injured rib could've pressed against his aorta, which could kill him. Still can kill him. That's the only reason he's not playing lol.

PAIN DON'T HURT. - Dalton
Oh that sucks :(

PRAY FOR BIG BEN.

#3,941 ·

Who or what should I pray to? I want to do this right. For Ben. The rapist.
You pray to the sky, up there where God is. Come on now.

Basically what you're saying is you won't pray for BIG BEN the rapist but you're pray for Ray Lewis the Murderer?

This is how you do invisible text by the way jobber

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.