Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Will John Cena be able to do a Hogan on us?

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 01:25 PM   #21 (permalink)
11rob2k
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

11rob2k 501 - 100011rob2k 501 - 100011rob2k 501 - 100011rob2k 501 - 100011rob2k 501 - 100011rob2k 501 - 100011rob2k 501 - 100011rob2k 501 - 1000
Default Re: Will John Cena be able to do a Hogan on us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theidealstranger View Post
I would like to put that question across to you. what kind of heel turn do you think would for Cena's character or as IWC puts it, the lack of it.
I saw another poster say something long the lines of Cena ending the steak at Wm30 by beating the Undertaker half to death with a chair sort of like how Austin did to the rock at WM17 and i think thats a great ideal, the kids will be crushed by his heel turn the iwc will be pissed that Cena ended the steak, it would make Cena the most hated guy in the business not just with the iwc but with the casual fans as well.

The next night you would have Cena come out and say how for 8 years the male fans booed him and shouted all sorts of things about him and talk about how the fans only care about the Attitude Era guys and don't care about him. He would then say how he killed the last part of the Attitude Era that being The Undertaker and its time to move on and get with the times, and Cena is here to stay if you like it or not.

Now after turning him heel, you would have him do little things at first like not throwing his shirt into the crowd for the kids and not slapping their hand after he walks down the ramp, and from that you move on to him doing more heelish things like getting DQ from matches and walking away from matches that he thinks are beneath him all of this will go on for a bit then he will get the title from someone like Punk by cheating his way to a win from once again using a chair.

Thats just one ideal i'm not a booker so i'm not sure how the best way to do it would be.

Elijah89 also posted something about this about a WM30 heel turn in another thread he said,

Quote:
I'm sorry dude, but NO match in wrestling is going to main event a Wrestlemania that has The Undertaker vs John Cena on the card.

Seriously, I plan on keeping my membership on this forum until the Spring of 2014 because I want to see the shitstorm here when Cena ends the streak. When WM 30 goes off the air I hope I will have a computer still, because I will have my popcorn ready and everything. People refuse to listen to me whenever ask who is left for Taker to face after Cena. This will likely be his last match, and I guarantee Taker is the kind of guy who wants to go out on his back. Will Cena and HHH pull an Austin/Mcmahon WM 17 swerve (In a way HHH will come through on his promise of ending the streak if he helps Cena win)? I kind of want to see a bloody Undertaker locked in the STF with Cena choking with his signature chain, and Taker not tapping for like ten minutes, but still looking like someone who's death is inevitable. Yep, I want the streak to end and I want it ended by Cena through dirty tactics.

Most will probably disagree with me but I think an Undertaker loss at WM is bigger than another Undertaker win at this point. Seeing him win at WM is getting stale. Hell, I hope his WM 29 opponent can at least create one good false finish during their match because I do not feel like the streak will ever be in jeopardy until he faces Cena.
Turning him heel at WM30 against Undertaker is the way to go