Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Will John Cena be able to do a Hogan on us?

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 12:58 PM   #20 (permalink)
theidealstranger
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

theidealstranger needs to take rep more serioustheidealstranger needs to take rep more serioustheidealstranger needs to take rep more serioustheidealstranger needs to take rep more serioustheidealstranger needs to take rep more serioustheidealstranger needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Will John Cena be able to do a Hogan on us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theidealstranger View Post
I actually now think I should have added what kind of heel would he turn into. He is not a huge domination wrestler like Henry or Big show, nor a superior technical wrestler to show off and consider others inferior, nor is the most handsome guy around to pull off a Rick Rude or is as eloquent as Piper or charismatic as Rock/Hogan. What kind of heel would he even make?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11rob2k View Post
For everyone saying Cena heel turn wont be as good or as big, or mean as much as Hogans, It might not to you, but to the kids that turn in every week just to watch Cena like many of us did with Hogan it'll will mean just as much to them as Hogans did you.

For the kids and casual fans now Cena's heel turn is going to be huge, If they hold it off until WM30 it's going to make WM30 a must see ppv, iI cant see them doing it before that.
I would like to put that question across to you. what kind of heel turn do you think would for Cena's character or as IWC puts it, the lack of it.

theidealstranger is offline   Reply With Quote