Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Jeff Hardy's Next World Title Design...

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 12:03 PM   #21 (permalink)
KANA Lock
The CAUSE Rises

KANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missedKANA Lock probably won't be missed
Default Re: Jeff Hardy's Next World Title Design...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoughJustice View Post
If I were in charge at TNA I would let Hardy design as many belts as he wants on the condition he gets rid of the awful ring attire and face paint he insists on wearing. I can't take the guy seriously at all he looks like a Jugallo or something.
That's part of his gimmick. It's his trademark and everyone loves it. The replica armbands sell pretty damn well. Hardy sort of looks weird a little without it seeing he hasn't wrestled without it since like 2008.

Maybe see if Hardy fans want to buy a Jakks Pacific replica of his belts and see if you can make money off it.

Credit to nemesisdivina. Check out GFX Artist like him(and me ) in the GFX Section
KANA Lock is online now   Reply With Quote