Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - PWA Thunder - Monday, October 1st - #18

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 12:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: PWA Thunder - Monday, October 1st - #18

Little Jiminy Cricket's Picks:

1. Sheamus
2. Ryback
3. DarrenYoung
4. Mysterio
5. CM Punk
6. Big Show
7. Titus Oneil
8. Brodus Clay

Back ups:
1. Eve
2. Dolph Ziggler

MITB Back up:
1. Sheamus
2. Ryback

Cricket Promo:
"In 8 days I'll be the longest running PWA World Heavy Weight Champion ever. With only 4 title reigns it may not seem like such a big deal. Well just stop right there. See, no other champion has had to defend their title inside a closed off steel cage. No one here in the PWA has ever even had a match inside one. So when I go into HellBound the PWA Champion, then leave the PWA Champion, the you all better shut the hell up and recognize what a big deal that is.

As for Bangarang? Who are you and why do you dare have a match with me? I was under the impression you either had to be masked wetback or drunk - former - WHC to be in the ring with me."

The Swiss Superman

Last edited by cesaro_ROCKS : 10-01-2012 at 09:30 AM.