Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Kelly Released From WWE

104K views 672 replies 314 participants last post by  Amber B 
#1 · (Edited)
http://www.wwe.com/inside/kelly-kelly-released-26055812

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Diva Kelly Kelly as of today, September 28, 2012. WWE wishes Kelly Kelly the best in all her future endeavors.
Kelly Kelly ‏@RealKellyKelly
Had an amazing 6 years with wwe made great friends and have the most loyal and amazing fans in the world thanks for the never ending support

Kelly Kelly ‏@RealKellyKelly
Have exciting things in the works can't wait to share them with you stay tuned��

See less See more
#12 ·
Re: Breaking: Kelly Kelly Released From WWE

Kelly Kelly Fan on suicide watch rn

#381 ·
I don't think people should hate on Kelly for who she's slept with...its wrestling...whatever, promiscuity is the name of the biz. Both the men and the women get down with each other. That is nothing new.

However, there has never EVER been a statement from anyone saying, not even from Kelly herself (unless I'm mistaken) that she did not sleep around. She never directly denied anything. All she said is that people shouldn't judge her for her personal life, and she was right.

And there have been numerous statements from different people who worked with her that she slept with/dated near everyone on the roster.

Kelly Kelly Fan, if you respected women you would spend more time defending their freedom to have sex with whoever they want when they choose safely, and not be judged for it...not participating in the slut shaming by saying:

"Oh my God guys! It's not true! She'd never do that!"

Who cares if she did?

Does that make her a bad person?

She should be able to do whatever the fuck she wants without people on their keyboards whining and crying about who she fucked on the roster as if it has a personal impact on their lives.

#3 ·

As soon as I read this on facebook I came here to celebrate :)

Reactions: PAULHEYMANGUY
#50 ·

NAH NAH NAH NAH HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE! NAH NAH NAH NAH HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE! NAH NAH NAH NAH HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE! NAH NAH NAH NAH HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE! NAH NAH NAH NAH HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE! NAH NAH NAH NAH HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE! NAH NAH NAH NAH HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE!

As soon as I read this on facebook I came here to celebrate :)
Hahaha, same here dude!

#36 ·
Re: Breaking News: Kelly Kelly Released From WWE

Reactions: Hypno
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.