Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Signature Request

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 10:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
Nostalgia
Paradise

Nostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Signature Request

That looks great, thanks. I prefer the second one much more. My only criticism would be the text of my username. Not really a fan of that style, color, or placement (I think the top right corner would of been an ideal spot to put my name). Everything else though, the colors, the bold text of ''Ryback'' and ''Feed Me More'' you nailed perfectly. Couldn't of imagined it any better. I'm sure you can appreciate this constructive criticism.

I'll wait to see if any other artists want to give this a try as well.

Last edited by Nostalgia : 09-30-2012 at 10:32 AM.
Nostalgia is offline   Reply With Quote