Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 06:42 AM   #5106 (permalink)
kusksu
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

kusksu needs to make some friendskusksu needs to make some friendskusksu needs to make some friendskusksu needs to make some friendskusksu needs to make some friendskusksu needs to make some friendskusksu needs to make some friendskusksu needs to make some friendskusksu needs to make some friendskusksu needs to make some friends
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybird View Post
I meant Vincent. Spike vs Vicious is ok and all, but I'd even put the squash match that was Spike vs Mad Pierrot 1 above their fights, Vicious fights always left something to be desired.

As for collections, I unfortunately don't do it much due to lack of money (damned Californian job market...) I have the first half of Gurren Lagann, the 1st and 2nd season of Rurouni Kenshin (along with two of it's movies, not interested in season 3 though) Have the entire Dirty Pair Flash series, as well as Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-chan.

Still working on collecting Miyazaki and Satoshi Kon movies only have two of each (Mononoke, Howl, Tokyo Godfathers, Paprika.) Probably going to try and collect Dokkoida?! next, since it'll be super cheap and worth it. That, or wait until I get some more money, and getTenchi Universe, which is set for re-release in mid October, or finally get Outlaw Star and or the first and forth season of Yu Yu (Dark Tournament will have to be last)
The fourth season of Yu Yu hakusho might be the most disappointing arc in Anime history. And it had a lot of potential too, the war storyline started off great