Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2012, 04:49 AM   #4934 (permalink)
punx06
Little Poppa Pump

punx06 needs to take rep more seriouspunx06 needs to take rep more seriouspunx06 needs to take rep more seriouspunx06 needs to take rep more seriouspunx06 needs to take rep more seriouspunx06 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Lets face it ...... United are just s

Chelsea look like a force to be reckoned with this season, defensively pretty sound and bags of creativity going forward, they just need Torres to be more consistent. Arsenal were let down by their constant inability to defend set pieces. They conceded a sloppy goal from a corner against City, and 2 even sloppier goes from set pieces yesterday, this is why I'll never endorse zonal marking when you don't have enough of a physical presence, which is what we still lack.

Liverpool under Rogers are starting to find their groove, I love the fact that he is giving the youngsters a chance. Sterling and Suso look like real talents. Suarez is a total enigma, he seems to score the difficult goals and miss the easy ones. United look frail and really should have strengthened their defence in the summer, their midfield looks weak as well. Spurs look decent, I think a few people are going to have to eat their words when it comes to AVB, gotta give him credit for going to OT and winning, something no one has managed for over 20 years. Man City are going to have a difficult battle on their hands, too much squad rotation and Kompany just looks shit all of a sudden.

Also, Everton for a top 4 place? Obviously too early to make bold predictions, but they are flying at the moment. Moyes has done an amazing job considering every season he has fuck all money to spend and a really thin squad. Amazed that he hasn't been offered one of the top jobs yet, but I suppose if you're not a smooth talking, European with a nice suit then what chance do you have? Maybe if his name was Davíd Moyez he'd be at a top 4 club right now.