Wrestling Forum banner

"I'm A Paul Heyman Guy" T-shirt

10K views 53 replies 54 participants last post by  Hollywood Hanoi 
#1 ·
WWE are currently running a poll on Facebook here for a new Paul Heyman t-shirt. I think option two or three is the best. I don't really like the back of the first two.

See less See more
#31 ·
Holy shit, these shirts are amazing! Such a great tribute to a guy like Paul Heyman who has contributed so much to wrestling, and now he's being attributed a legendary status thanks to his reputation. Out of the three I prefer the first one - the 'what's your excuse?' just reeks of attitude and rogue personality. I hope WWE expands on Heyman's capabalities as an 'evil genius'.

#48 ·
1st one looks best. Though I'd rather it just be that pic of heyman, and on the back it said "I'm a paul heyman guy".

Though I'd really wanna see some people wear WWE shirts in public. I've only seen several in my life and that's been it. I wonder what a non WWE fan(not someone who hates WWE,just someone who doesn't know about WWE) thinks if they see someone wearing a shirt like this. Would they be like "who's Paul Heyman" or what?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.