Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mississauga, Ontario - "Glory By Honor XI" 10/13/12
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 11:55 PM
ninetwentyfour
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Mississauga, Ontario - "Glory By Honor XI" 10/13/12

The way they book Elgin's matches as well is very counterproductive. They always book him, like most of their babyfaces, as a super weak come from behind overcoming the odds type babyface. It's very difficult to have that work in 2012, especially to an audience like ROH, even more specifically with a guy like Michael Elgin. It's completely idiotic to book a guy like him in that manner. The Finlay and Haas matches were fucking shit. I have no idea how anyone could be intrigued by the HOT angle. "Slow and steady wins the race, but eventually you gotta get past the finish line." Can't wait for Elgin/Steen to be ruined in Toronto by whatever drivel they try rolling out there.

This card is actually another fairly strong one on paper, but my confidence has been completely crushed for a while now with ROH, and I expect the worst in 80% of the matches.

Last edited by ninetwentyfour; 09-29-2012 at 11:57 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome