Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why is Heath Slater still jobbing?

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2012, 08:57 PM   #29 (permalink)
truk83
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Why is Heath Slater still jobbing?

I don't ever think he will be WWE champion. However I do feel like he could be a serious heel talent for Smackdown. Slater, not Heath Slater would be a solid fresh start for him. Heath Slater isn't bad, but I feel like if he just called himself Slater it would go over easier. He should snap one live Raw, and the star on the receiving end should be his former NXT Pro, Christian. He makes his 15 minutes of fame just fans can take him serious.

Christian goes over on him, but the positive exposure is there. Slater says that he is pissed that Christian's advice got him no where, and he blames Christian for not being at the top of the food chain in the WWE. A simple story that gives both men something outside of a title. Slater gets the feud with a former WHC, and loses. He, and Christian work solid matches for a month, or so. After his loss Slater starts his search for a tag team partner.
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote