Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2012, 08:36 PM   #1623 (permalink)
Arcade
Buried SCOTT STEINER

Arcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
Yeah I think the whole submission system needs a revamp. When you've weakened a superstar's body part a few times you can easily make him tap out if you're using a finisher because it gets the added power to it which comes with a finisher. It's too easy and that's why I've tend to stay away from submission finishers in recent years.
I'm not sure what's the problem with this. Working on and targeting your opponent's leg and then using a submission finisher that targets the leg to make him tap sounds pretty logical to me, but they do need to put back holding onto a submission move after a rope break.