Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 College Football Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2012, 07:12 PM   #234 (permalink)
Perfect Poster
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Perfect Poster is making a name for themselvesPerfect Poster is making a name for themselvesPerfect Poster is making a name for themselvesPerfect Poster is making a name for themselvesPerfect Poster is making a name for themselvesPerfect Poster is making a name for themselvesPerfect Poster is making a name for themselvesPerfect Poster is making a name for themselvesPerfect Poster is making a name for themselvesPerfect Poster is making a name for themselvesPerfect Poster is making a name for themselves
Default Re: 2012-13 College Football Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister View Post
Big 10 defenses aren't that good they just face meh offenses. Big 10 might have the slowest players overall. You need speed on defense to be effective. Toughness is a given.
I agree they're helped by poor offenses, but MSU has a legit D (even if their O keeps them on the field too much) and Purdue/OSU are better than your average Big 12 defense.

Quote:
So yeah I do agree that the Big 12 and Big 10 are indeed polar opposites. There's BAMA and LSU and then everyone else when it comes to defense. Some defenses are better than others, but no defense is dominant save those top two. I'm not even sure LSU's is dominant this year. Haven't seen them yet.
Yeah I hope Bama gets upset because right now they're just so damn good it doesn't make it fun to watch them. That's part of the fun of college football is seeing bums like Ole Miss have their day and take down a top ranked team. Bama's just a machine and NCAA FB is the most entertaining when there's chaos about. They're just in a league of their own.

And I just saw the late win by Cincy over VT and I gotta say holy shit at that finish.

Perfect Poster is offline   Reply With Quote