Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NBA Off-season Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2012, 08:06 PM   #3210 (permalink)
El Conquistador
Veni, vidi, vici

El Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whore
Default Re: NBA Offseason Thread 2012

Kevin Garnett is known for visibly despising his opponents, for screaming and elbowing and berating anyone who isn't on his team. He takes loyalty very seriously and considers his teammates brothers.

Ray Allen, after leaving for the Miami Heat, is no longer Garnett's brother. Actually, Garnett doesn't even have Allen's number anymore, even though the two spent five seasons together and helped each other win their first (and only, so far) NBA championship.

"I don't have Ray's number anymore. I'm not trying to communicate with him," Garnett said Friday at the Boston Celtics 2012 media day, according to WEEI's Ben Rohrbach.

Though Garnett did add, "I wish Ray the best," he made it clear that Allen is no longer inside his circle.

In related news, the Celtics play the Heat on opening night. That one should be pretty fun.

A$AP